- Farm Services Agency farmers discussing wood supply collecting
Community and Extension
Indians of North America
Forests and forestry -- North Carolina
- Item identifier:
- Barker, W. J. more info on Barker, W. J.
- Created Date:
- Robeson County farmers discuss ways to get their wood supply from 5-acre woodlands without depleting the stock; Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series by W.J. Barker, Assistant Extension Forester. #1053. 1940. F.S. A. Indian farmers discuss ways to get their wood supply from 5-acre woodlands without depleting the stock, Robeson County.
North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
more info on North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
Robeson County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).