Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- C. E. Forester and Agent K. A. Haney in front of sign notifying forest thinning demonstration
Community and Extension
Forestry extension workers
Signs and signboards
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Page, R. H. more info on Page, R. H. (Rufus H.), Jr.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forest Series [#917] By R. H. Page, Jr., Ass't. Ext. Forester; Roadside sign at forest thinning demonstration, farm of C. E. Forester, Madison County. Mr. Forester and Mr. Haney, Assistant County Agent, in foreground.
Haney, K. A.
more info on Haney, K. A.
Madison County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).