- Timber thinning demonstration in shortleaf pine
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Page, R. H. more info on Page, R. H. (Rufus H.), Jr.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forest Series [#800] By R. H. Page, Jr., Ass't. Extension Forester; Timber thinning demonstration in stand of 30-year old Shortleaf pine, farm of Jessie Allan, Marshville, Union Co. Wood has been neatly and uniformly stacked in half-cord bins.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).