- Timber thinning demonstration in loblolly and shortleaf pines
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forest Series [#726] By R. W. Graeber, Extension Forester; Timber thinning demonstration in Loblolly-Shortleaf pines (Mixed stand) on farm of W. T. Parham, Vance County. 266 trees per acre left after cutting 13 1/2 cords of firewood from cull trees.
Vance County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).