- Timber thinning and management demonstration in shortleaf pine
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forest Series [#657] By R. W. Graeber, Extension Forester; Shortleaf Pine: Demonstration in timber thinning and management. Cut 14 cords per acre. Left 300 trees per acre. A.L. Woods, Caswell County.
Caswell County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).