Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Harvesting thinned trees for pulpwood
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series [#450] By R.W. Graeber, Extension Forester; Pulp wood cut from a timber thinning demonstration on farm of J. Claude Barber, Rowan County. Only the crippled and over-crowded trees were taken, leaving the better trees for a future crop of high class timber.
Rowan County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).