Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Timber thinning project done by agricultural students
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series [#432] By R.W. Graeber, Extension Forester; Timber thinning demonstration at farm of Grady Cooper, Surry county. This work is being done by the agricultural students of the Dobson High School, in exchange for a trip to Washington, D.C. The work is being done under the supervision of W. B. White, Vocational Teacher. Extension Forester R. W. Graeber says, "This is a fine job, and an example which will influence the whole community."
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
Surry County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)