- Timber thinning demonstration
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series [#183] By R.W. Graeber, Extension Forester. A timber thinning demonstration at the farm of Mrs. C.C. Barbee, East Durham. Mrs. Barbee is one of Durham county's leading farmers, and is setting an example for the men of her county in the management of her woodland. Beginning this season she has had six acres of pines thinned of which this is a good example.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).