- County Agent J. B. Britt conducting class on wood-cutting and timber thinning
Forestry extension workers
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series [#238] By R. W. Graeber, Extension Forester; J. B. Britt, County Agent, conducting a class in "Wood-cutting and Timber thinning at the farm of Turner Whitehead, Halifax County. This group of negroes quickly got the idea, why timber should be thinned--just like cotton or corn.
Halifax County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).