Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- J. H. Frye and other at farm woodlot thinning demonstration
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Jeter, F. H. (Frank Hamilton), 1891-1955 more info on Jeter, F. H. (Frank Hamilton), 1891-1955
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from accompanying folder: J. H. Frye, of Wake Forest, Route 3, is 74 years old yet he carries on thinning demonstration to proved income for future generations. John C. Anderson, County Agent.
Wake Forest (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).