- County Agent H. L. Seagrove awarding W. M. Hooper and A. P. Dobbs for best timber thinning
Forestry extension workers
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series [#660] By R. W. Graeber, Extension Forester; For the best job of thinning in the Caswell County timber contest, W. M. Hooper, Yanceyville won first prize and A. P. Dabbs second. County Agent Seagrove is delivering the prize checks.
Caswell County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).