- County Agent John C. Anderson practicing timber thinning on his farm
Forestry extension workers
- Item identifier:
- Barker, W. J. more info on Barker, W. J.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series [#1117] By W. J. Barker, Assistant Extension Forester; County Agent John C. Anderson shows the way by practicing timber thinning in his own woods in north-eastern Wake County.
Wake County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).