- Thinned and pruned farm woods
- Item identifier:
- Barker, W. J. more info on Barker, W. J.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series [#1116] By W. J. Barker, Assistant Extension Forester; A few Saturday afternoons with an axe and a tree saw and the farm woods have been thinned and pruned--yielding firewood now and better quality trees grown in less time later.--John C. Anderson farm, Wake County.
Wake County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).