- Large, multi-limbed tree to be thinned
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series [#463] By R. W. Graeber, Extension Forester; The large limby tree in the fore-ground shows the type of tree to be cut when making an improvement cutting. The long smooth bodied trees will grow into high class material. Picture made at the farm of J.L. Rice, Moore County.
Moore County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).