Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Stanly County farmers studying timber handling
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series [#341] By R. W. Graeber, Extension Forester; Among pines of Stanly County, studying timber as a crop. G. P. Burris, Oakboro, R.2, invited this group of his neighbors to help him start a timber thinning management demonstration. This demonstration is located on N.C. Highway #27--Albemarle to Charlotte; [Charlotte Observer, May 5]
Stanly County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).