- Timber thinning project
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series [#344] By R. W. Graeber, Extension Forester; Timber thinning project on farm of U. A. Teague. This job is result of publicity about other Farm Forestry work in Alexander and adjoining counties. Mr. Teague got the idea from press accounts and then used his own good "common sense" in doing this excellent piece of work. He is growing a crop of saw timber. Alexander Co.
Alexander County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).