Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Alexander County farmers growing timber crop
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series [#343] By R. W. Graeber, Extension Forester; Timber thinning project on farm of U. A. Teague. This job is result of publicity about Farm Forestry work in Alexander and adjoining counties. Mr. Teague got the idea from press accounts and then used his own good "common sense" in doing this excellent piece of work. He is growing a crop of saw timber. Alexander County.
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
Alexander County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)