- R. L. Sloan in pine forest after thinning
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from accompanying envelope: [#2] Made By R. W. Graeber; R. L. Sloan shown standing in pine forest which has been thinned leaving the more vigorous trees evenly spaced on the land. 100 cords of fuel wood were cut on this farm belonging to Messrs. Paul and Cam Miller.
Burke County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).