- Farmers studying results of timber thinning demonstration at farm of J. L. Trull
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series [#125] By R.W. Graeber, Extension Forester. Farmers studying result of timber thinning demonstration at the farm of J.L. Trull, a 30 year old shortleaf pine. 8 cords of thinning cut. 531 trees per acre left standing. Union County.
Union County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).