- Timber Stand Improvement demonstration on farm of D. L. Mercer
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series [#894] By R. W. Graeber, Extension Forester; Timber Stand Improvement demonstration (ECW)--Farm of D. L. Mercer, Bolivia. 4.31 acres; cut 31 cords. Trees Standing: 907 pines, 22 hardwoods. Brunswick County
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).