Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Timber Stand Improvement demonstration on farm of George R. Foulke, Jr.
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series [#893] By R. W. Graeber, Extension Forester; Timber Stand Improvement demonstration (ECW)--Farm of George R. Foulke, Jr., Winnabow. 2.95 Acres; Cut 24 cords. 525 pines, 18 hardwoods standing. Brunswick County.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).