Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Timber Stand Improvement demonstration on farm of E. C. Johnson
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series [#891] By R. W. Graeber, Extension Forester; Timber Stand Improvement demonstration (ECW [Emergency Conservation Work])--Farm of E. C. Johnson, Fayetteville, #5. 4.5 Acres, Cut 33.75 cords [of cut for holes [illegible]]. 1,842 trees standing. Cumberland County. Well kept stand showing wise management of forest.
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)