Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- County Agent McGahey and Mr. Ballentine measuring standing timber at Timber Stand Improvement demonstration
Community and Extension
Forestry extension workers
Trees -- Measurement
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Page, Rufus H. more info on Page, Rufus H.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series [#909] By R. H. Page, Jr., Ass't Extension Forester; Timber Stand Improvement demonstration (ECW) farm of Eureka Lumber Company, Beaufort County, NC. Mr. McGahey, County Agent and Mr. Ballentine, his Assistant, measuring standing timber. 4.9 acres, cut 71 cords.
Beaufort County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).