Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Timber Stand Improvement demonstration on farm of D. L. Mercer
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series [#912] By R. H. Page, Jr., Ass't Extension Forester; Timber Stand Improvement demonstration (ECW [Emergency Conservation Work]) farm of D. L. Mercer, Bolivia, N. C., Brunswick COunty. 4.81 acres, cut 31 cords.
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Page, Rufus H. more info on Page, Rufus H.
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)