Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Timber Stand Improvement demonstration on farm of C. D. Hooks
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series [#808] By R. H. Page, Jr., Ass't. Ext Forester; Timber stand improvement demonstration, farm of C. D. Hooks, Wayne County. Abner Knowles, Assistant Agent, Mr. Hooks, and Harold Penny, Johnston County 4-H Club member, aiding assisting extension forester in an estimate of standing trees.
Community and Extension
Forestry extension workers
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Page, Rufus H. more info on Page, Rufus H.
- Created Date:
Wayne County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)