Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Improved timber stand on farm of Dr. M. Szamatoski
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series [#856] By R. H. Page, Jr., Ass't Ext. Forester; Timber stand improvement cutting in mixed hardwoods, farm of Dr. M. Szamatoski, Henderson County. More than eight cords of wood from defective trees ware removed from this acre.
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Page, Rufus H. more info on Page, Rufus H.
- Created Date:
Henderson County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)