- R. W. Graeber demonstrating timber estimation to Rowan County farmers
Trees -- Measurement
Forestry extension workers
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: #29. Made By R. W. Graeber; These farmers want to know the value of their timber before selling, so they are studying timber estimating by use of cruising-stick and volume tables. Extension Forester R. W. Graeber giving the demonstration.
Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967
more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
Rowan County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).