Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- J. E. Young examining tree stump in field
Community and Extension
Clearing of land
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from accompanying envelope: [#46] J. E. Young, Lexington, N. C. Route 2, says, "This stump is too high, it should have been cut at least 2 to 3 inches lower." When stumps are cut like this you get the whole tree, and when clearing land for crops machinery can be used from the start.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).