- Litter cleared away from base of pine tree to permit cutting
Clearing of land
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: [#45] The accumulated litter or leaf mold has been raked away to permit the log cutters to saw a low stump. Mr. J. E. Young, Lexington, N. C., Route 2, says, "By cutting low stumps I get enough additional timber to pay the expense of the cutters."
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).