- Timber injured by roadside signs
Agricultural extension work
Forests and forestry
Signs and signboards
Trees -- Wounds and injuries
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Willful or Thoughtless destruction of the other fellows property. Poor advertisement at best. Within a space of 1/4 mile these beautiful trees and 45 others have been damaged by nailing signs to them. The otherwise valuable first log of these trees has been made WORTHLESS by being filled with nails. Mr. Merchant did legitimate advertising. R. W. Graeber, Extension Forester; Transcribed from accompanying material: Timber injured by roadside signs, N. C. Highway No. 10, between Durham and Hillsboro. Immediately west of the Grove Park Service Station.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).