County agent in front of shortleaf pine billets
Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- County agent in front of shortleaf pine billets
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series, 1936, By Rufus H. Page, Jr., [Assistant Extension Forester]; Shortleaf pine billets, Alexander County, ready for shipment to Lenoir Pad Company for excelsior. John Brown, County Agent, in foreground
Community and Extension
Agricultural extension work
Forestry extension workers
Forests and forestry
Shortleaf pine (Pinus echinata)
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Page, Rufus H. more info on Page, Rufus H.
- Created Date:
Alexander County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)