- County agent inspecting results of forest thinning
Agricultural extension work
Forestry extension workers
Forests and forestry
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series, 1933, By R. W. Graeber, Extension Forester; County Agent J. W. Sanders inspecting results of thinning in a 20-year-old stand of Shortleaf pine, farm of W. E. Gill, Vance County. After cutting 6.4 cords 808 trees per acre.
Vance County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).