Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Extension forester and farmer studying results of timber farming work
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series, 1931, By R. W. Graeber, Extension Forester; Extension Forester with J. J. Hoots of Yadkin [Company] studying results of the "Timber Farming Work" on the Hoots farm. This is just an example of what any farmer can do. Average 300 trees per acre standing.
Community and Extension
Agricultural extension work
Forestry extension workers
Forests and forestry
Shortleaf pine (Pinus echinata)
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
Yadkin County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)