- Extension forester and farmer studying results of timber farming work
Agricultural extension work
Forests and forestry
Forestry extension workers
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series, 1931, By R. W. Graeber, Extension Forester; Extension Forester with J. J. Hoots of Yadkin [Company] studying results of the "Timber Farming Work" on the Hoots farm. This is just an example of what any farmer can do. Average 300 trees per acre standing.
Yadkin County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).