- Selective cutting and logging of trees to help utilize the land
Agricultural extension work
Forests and forestry
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series, By R. W. Graeber, Extension Forester; Another view in the selective cutting and logging operation on the farm of F. S. Stikeleather, Alexander County. In addition to the pines left an understory of maple, gum, and dogwood is helping the utilize the land.
Alexander County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).