Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- 4-H Forestry Club demonstration of setting out loblolly pine seedlings
Community and Extension
Agricultural extension work
Forests and forestry
Loblolly pine (Pinus taeda)
Planting (Plant culture)
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Phillips, Oscar H. more info on Phillips, Oscar H.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Theodore Barbee, Albemarle [Route] 4, Stanly County's only 4-H Forestry Club member showing his neighbors how to set out loblolly pines. [Ruth Barbee, assisting.]
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)