- Foresters measuring longleaf pine seedling
Agricultural extension work
Forests and forestry
Trees -- Seedlings
Trees -- Measurement
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Page, R. H. more info on Page, R. H. (Rufus H.), Jr.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series, 1936, By Rufus H. Page, Jr., [Assistant] Extension Forester; Mr. J. G. Yates and Assistant Agent Marsh measuring Longleaf pine seedling for one season's growth. Mr. Yates set one acre of these pines in 1934. Estimated survival in 1936, 80 percent. Wilson County.
Wilson County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).