- Extension agent beside longleaf pine
Agricultural extension work
Forestry extension workers
Forests and forestry
Trees -- Growth
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Barker, W. J. more info on Barker, W. J.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series, 1939; By W. J. Barker, [Assistant] Extension Forester; County Agent J. C. Powell of Edgecombe County standing beside longleaf pine planted in broadcast seeding demonstration in 1935.
Powell, J. C.
more info on Powell, J. C.
Edgecombe County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).