Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Foresters and tenant farmer examining tree seedlings
Community and Extension
Agricultural extension work
Forestry extension workers
Forests and forestry
Trees -- Seedlings
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Fox, John W. more info on Fox, John W.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back:Inspecting forest tree seedlings on farm of Dr. O. L. Parker in Sampson County, January 1940; [Left to right]: W. J. Barker, assistant extension forester; Dr. Palmer; W. J. Corbett, tenant on farm; and E. J. Morgan, Sampson County farm agent.
Morgan, E. J.
more info on Morgan, E. J.
Barker, W. J. more info on Barker, W. J.
Sampson County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)