Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Crop trees left after sawtimber and pulpwood harvest
Community and Extension
Agricultural extension work
Forests and forestry
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series, 1944, By R. W. Graeber; Future crop trees--75 to 100 per acre--left after a saw timber and pulpwood harvest on farm of Rice Gwyn, Jr., Longwood, Brunswick County, N. C.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)