- Road which served as a fire break for timber during forest fire
Agricultural extension work
Forests and forestry
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series, 1928, By R. W. Graeber, Extension Forester; A forest fire destroyed everything on the right but the road served as a fire break and protected the timber on the left. Bladen County.; Transcribed from accompanying envelope: Road Stopped Forest Fire, Bladen County; Which do you prefer, the right or left? This picture shows a fire scene and how a road served served as a fire break in stopping a forest fire.
Bladen County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).