- Stacks of pulpwood collected from timber thinning operation
Agricultural extension work
Forests and forestry
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series, 1930, By R. W. Graeber, [Extension] Forester; Pulpwood, in most cases is cut five feet long and put in pens five feet in height. Six pens of average pulp wood put up as above indicated is equivalent to one cord (160 cubic feet). Picture made on a timber thinning operation. R. W. Graeber's farm. Guilford County.
Guilford County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).