- Shortleaf pines on farm of John Efird
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry [#59] By R. W. Graeber, Ext. Forester. 10 year old Shortleaf pines, which should be thinned. Thinnings would yield about 8 to 10 cords of wood per acre, leaving trees 6 x 6 feet apart or 1200 trees per acre. John Efird farm, Albermarle, N. C.
Stanly County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).