- Second growth shortleaf and loblolly pines
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from enclosed envelope: Farm Forestry Series [#214]; Second growth shortleaf and loblolly pines--ready for harvest by selective cutting. About half of the trees should be cut. By careful selection a crop of 8,000 to 10,000 board feed per acre can be harvested, and at the same time leave a full stand of the best and thriftiest trees for a future crop.
Durham County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).