- Remaining "Seven Pines" on Odom farm
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series [#786] By R. W. Graeber, Extension Forester; The "Seven Pines" all that are left on a 112 acre farm now owned by Misses Cora and Tiny Odom. Her foreman wanted to cut them down, but Miss Odum said, "No you will have to plant more pines instead." Used in: Charlotte Observer, May 11, 1936
Scotland County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).