Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Pine timber crop on farm of M. A. Tucker
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series [#467] By Graeber, Extension Forester; A view of the pine timber crop on the farm of M. A. Tucker, near Polkton, Anson County. Mr. Tucker is practicing good management by thinning his timber crop. Only the straightest and thriftiest trees are allowed to grow.
Anson County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).