Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Bluegrass pasture
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
- Blair, E. C. more info on Blair, E. C.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from enclosed note: No. 527; Bluegrass pasture demonstration. L. L. Miller, Mocksville, N. C. This land was heavily manured in the spring, and Ky. bluegrass sown at the rate of 30 pounds per acre. No grazing done this year. This is F. R. Farnham's recipe. Used In: Winston-Salem Journal Dec 12 / 38
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).