Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Preparing for log sawing contest at North Carolina Forestry Association's annual meeting
Congresses and conventions
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series [#368], by R. W. Graeber, Extension Forester; Getting ready for the log sawing contest. Annual meeting of the North Carolina Forestry Association, September 9, 1930, North Wilkesboro. The log in the foreground, a 21-inch Scarlet oak, was used to determine the winner. Two new cross-cut saws were given to the winners, who cut the log in 37 seconds.
North Carolina Forestry Association
more info on North Carolina Forestry Association
North Wilkesboro (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).