Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Agent Howard M. Singletary teaching African American farmers on timber thinning
Community and Extension
African American farmers
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series [#1123], By R. W. Graeber, Extension Forester; Negro farmers of Chatham County receiving information from County Agent H. M. Singletary on "Timber Thinning" as an agricultural conservation practice under the A. A. A.
Singletary, Howard M.
more info on Singletary, Howard M.
Chatham County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).