African American farmers learning methods of timber farming
Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- African American farmers learning methods of timber farming
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series [#543], By R. W. Graeber, Extension Forester; Caught in the act--Alamance county Negro farmers learn methods of "Timber Farming" by doing the job. Farm of W.J. Shaw ([colored])
Community and Extension
African American farmers
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
Alamance County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).