- Hillside reclaimed by pines
Reclamation of land
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series [#189], By R. W. Graeber, Extension Forester. Showing how pines reclaimed a gullied hill side on the farm G. M. Hatley, Caldwell county. Notice the men standing in what remains of the gullies. No washing is taking place in the field since old field pines have taken charge.
Caldwell County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).